Cell V.S Brolly Cell V.S Brolly

Kool.

I liked it, and i've never even seen a whole episode of DBZ xD.
Anyways good work.

S-E5000 responds:

You should watch it lol. Sure some episodes are a drag and boaring..... but there are several that just make it worth watching lol.
Thanks for the review and im glad you liked it

Protection? Protection?

Lol.

I love these types of movies, short and funny..plus i love the voices xD.
Anyways, good work.

[KK] Steven Hawking DDR [KK] Steven Hawking DDR

Dude..

Kick ass!!!.....ahhahaha stephen hawkin....pure gold....whats that song called?/

SAK responds:

The butterfly song.

Skateboarding shorts Skateboarding shorts

5/5

Good on ya, even though it was a stick movie... it was great...those stick making noobs can learn something from you. Good work.

iPod Shuffle Short iPod Shuffle Short

Great...

Thanks for voting, Mr_manson69!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.04 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 12% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.65 votes!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.2490 to 2.2566!

The End!

3 Zombie Survival Steps 3 Zombie Survival Steps

GREAT!!

We need more zombie stuff!!.

Thanks for voting, Mr_manson69!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.3731 to 3.3791!

Have fune

Spitball Spitball

Damn...

Damnit, sorry man i only gave you a 3!!. Meant to be a four...oh well i shall 5 it tomorrow =D. Goodluck

tricolor responds:

Thanks, bro! I appreciate the review... and I appreciate the five! Haha.

10-year-old rap 10-year-old rap

Great

Fricken awesome man..and that little dude rappin in those extra bits were good tooo =D 5/5

The Animartians The Animartians

Amazing

Voted 5 on both your Animartians, i think that is all that is needed to be said.

KindaCreepy responds:

Wow thank you.

Alien Report Alien Report

...

Not just this movie but all your movies, are just..too damn good for words =P. I have been meaning to get off the net for a while now but i keep watching your stuff, damn you for being soo good. I wish i could comment more then once on a movie =( 0o well excellent work, the only time you should stop flash is when you're dead...even then you should be throwin' us a good one now and then. Bye.